Get a Library Card
To apply for a Library Card, access your Library Account, view items and due dates and manage holds and renewals, click here.
You may register for an eCard online or apply for a Library Card in person. By registering for an eCard, you will have instant access to the Library’s digital resources. eCards remain active for 30 days. Visit the Library to pick up your physical library card.
- Driver’s license
- U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Green Card
- California ID card
- U.S. Passport
- Student ID Card
If you do not have a photo identification listing a current address, one of the following may be used (for address verification only):
- Utility bill with name and current address
- Rent receipt or proof of ownership papers
- Imprinted bank checks
- Mail addressed to you at the indicated address
- If you have identification (but cannot verify your current address at this time), we will mail you a library card. When the card arrives, bring the card back to the Library to set up your account.
Younger borrowers under 14 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian provide identification to register for a card.