The City Clerk’s Office is responsible for a number of legislative and administrative functions, including:
- Conducting regular and special municipal elections
- Recording, preserving, researching and providing public access to Pleasanton’s historical records
- Managing the City’s Boards and Commissions
- Accepting claims and service of other legal documents
- Managing the Citywide Records Program
- Maintaining and publishing the City Municipal Code
- Serving as the filing officer for Conflict of Interest Statements filed by City elected and appointed officials and candidate and officeholder campaign filings
- Managing the Central Services division that administers centralized mail, print shop and office supplies
How do I obtain a birth or death certificate or marriage license?
How can I register to vote?
City Clerk’s Office
123 Main Street
PO Box 520
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (925) 931-5027
Fax: (925) 931-5492
Contact us by filling out the form below: