Close this search box.

Report a Concern

If you have any concerns or issues within our city that you would like to report, we encourage you to use this platform. Your feedback is essential to us, whether it is related to safety, maintenance, animal services, or other matters. By reporting your concerns, you play a crucial role in helping us make our city an even better place to live.

Police Online Reporting System

The Pleasanton Police Department’s online reporting system can be used for the following incident types: harassing or annoying phone calls, lost property, theft, theft from a vehicle, vehicle tampering and vandalism.

If the incident you are reporting is an EMERGENCY use your telephone and dial 911 or if it requires immediate attention please contact us at (925) 931-5100 instead of reporting the incident online.

Report a Maintenance & Customer Service Issue

The Public Works Department’s Maintstar portal is a specialized work request website available to customers who have a Smartphone or computer. The portal allows users to create requests for problems within Pleasanton, such as:
  • Streetlight that is out or not functioning properly
  • Problem or hazard regarding a water system
  • Sewer issue
  • Park maintenance
  • City tree maintenance or issues (Tree down)
  • Street maintenance, such as potholes, sidewalks, street signs, or debris in roadway
To file a report using our Maintstar portal, you create a free account. View instructions on how to use the portal.

Animal Services

Our Animal Services Officers (sometimes referred to as Animal Control Officers) serve Pleasanton’s four-legged residents and their owners through education, patrol and enforcement. Animal Service Officers enforce the Pleasanton Municipal Code (things like like leash law and licensing), respond to animal complaints and investigate reports of neglect or abuse.

If you need the help of the Animal Service Officer please call (925) 931-5100. Please be aware this is for nuisance issues only that do not require immediate attention. If you are reporting an emergency use 9-1-1.

Learn more about Animal Services

Code Enforcement

The Code Enforcement Division of the Community Development Department enforces the Pleasanton Municipal Code as it applies to property maintenance, property nuisances and other problems in residential and commercial zoning districts.
Common issues handled by Code Enforcement include, but are not limited to:

  • Garbage and trash
  • Overgrown weeds and vegetation on developed properties
  • Junk and other debris
  • Vehicles parked on lawns or dirt
  • And more

If you have any questions or would like to report a violation, please contact us at (925) 931-5620 or contact us here.

Learn more about Code Enforcement