LINK+ service has resumed!
Click here to search the LINK+ catalog
Requesting materials from other libraries, and items not found or currently checked out in Pleasanton's catalog, may be borrowed from other libraries using the LINK+ service. LINK+ is a consortium of public and academic libraries owning 14,000,000+ items.
- Item availability is determined by the owning institution
- In most cases, items will arrive within 3-5 days
- You must have a library card to place requests
- Loan period is 21 days
- There is no fee for placing a LINK+ request
- Replacement cost for a LINK+ item is $115.00