- Manages approximately 500,000 square feet of office space and over 130 publicly owned structures
- Is a highly trained and professional work force specializing in the most modern building controls and automation systems
- The building maintenance program is on the leading edge of energy management and conservation for municipal facilities with emphasis on green building techniques and policies
Vehicle & Equipment Maintenance
- 4 full time fleet mechanics
- Responsible for nearly 300 pieces of publicly owned equipment and vehicles including: installed generators, compressors, fuel pumps, city cars and trucks, and fire trucks.
Public Works Department
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
(925) 931-5595 Fax
3333 Busch Road
Pleasanton, CA 94566
mail to: email@example.com