The City of Pleasanton recently completed a transition to a new Utility Billing Software Program. Please visit our Utility Billing FAQ for details regarding this upgrade.
We apologize for any inconveniences this transition has caused our customers. Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 925-931-5500 if you have any questions
Please visit the our online Customer Web Portal to view your Utility Account and make payments. Register now at www.pleasantonwater.com. You will need your Utility Account Number and Customer I.D. to access your account.
WATER CONSERVATION - IT'S FOR LIFE
For a list of current Conservation Measures, and other water-saving tips, visit www.pleasantonwaterconservation.com or call our Water Conservation Hotline: (925) 931-5531.
Utility Billing is responsible for:
- Producing Billing Statements
- Reading Water Meters
- Providing Utility Account Services
- Processing and Reconciling Payments
Payments can be made:
- By Mail
- Via Auto Payment through a Checking Account
- By Calling the Customer Service Center at (925) 931-5500
- In an After-hours Drop Box at either 3333 Busch Rd. or 200 Old Bernal Ave.
- In Person:
- Customer Service Center
3333 Busch Road
Pleasanton, CA 94566