Pleasanton's LINK+ service will pause for 3 months starting Sunday, April 10th for computer systems upgrades.
The last day you can request LINK+ items to be picked up at Pleasanton is Sunday, April 10th.
Items requested before April 10th can still be checked out from Pleasanton and returned to Pleasanton no later than June 15th.
LINK+ service will likely resume in early August 2022.
Click here to view local Link+ participating libraries
Requesting materials from other libraries, and items not found or currently checked out in Pleasanton's catalog, may be borrowed from other libraries using the LINK+ service. LINK+ is a consortium of public and academic libraries owning 14,000,000+ items.
- Item availability is determined by the owning institution
- In most cases, items will arrive within 3-5 days
- You must have a library card to place requests
- Loan period is 21 days
- There is no fee for placing a LINK+ request
- Replacement cost for a LINK+ item is $115.00