The Dolores Bengtson Aquatic Center is undergoing construction of new locker rooms through February 2019.
Please pardon the dust and noise you may encounter while visiting the pool. Portable restroom and shower trailers are available for pool users.
The Dolores Bengtson Aquatic Center (DBAC) is Pleasanton’s premier aquatic facility, featuring:
- A 50-meter Olympic-size pool
- Shallow pool with waterslide
- 25-meter ‘L shaped’ lap pool with attached diving well and two 1-meter diving boards
- Areas for picnics and lounging poolside
- Pools heated to 80 degrees, year-round
- Locker room with lockers that can be used if you bring your own lock (daily use only) and shower facilities
- Plenty of parking
The City of Pleasanton Library and Recreation Department invites people with and without disabilities to enjoy our sites, facilities, and programs. For information, please contact email@example.com