The Planning Application for Development Review is available on our Applications page. The submittal requirements below will assist applicants in submitting the necessary documents.
Application Submittal Requirements
- Administrative Design Review: Application for the following projects: additions to single-family residences, accessory structures higher than ten feet, and fences, walls, or hedges between six and eight feet in height.
- Annexation: To change the jurisdiction of a parcel from another jurisdiction (i.e. the County or other city) to the City of Pleasanton
- Conditional Use Permit: Allows specific uses not otherwise allowed in a zoning district, subject to review by the Planning Commission, and if the use can meet certain conditions.
- Condominium Conversion: To subdivide apartment buildings, apartment complexes, mobile home parks, and commercial/office complexes into individually owned units.
- Design Review: Applies to exterior modifications of commercial and industrial buildings and some residential projects (additions, re-painting, landscaping removal, new custom homes, etc.)
- Historic Preservation: Policies, regulations, and processes that apply to residential buildings in residentially zoned properties in the Downtown Specific Plan Area.
- Housing Site Compliance Review: Applies to residential development on housing sites designated and/or rezoned as part of the Housing Element Update of the General Plan.
- Lot Line Adjustment: Required to move a property line between two or more existing adjacent lots or parcels without creating a new log.
- Minor Conditional Use Permit: Allows specific uses not otherwise allowed in the zoning district, subject to review by the Zoning Administrator, and if the use can meet certain conditions.
- Out of Area Service Agreement / Pre-Annexation Agreement: To connect to City water and/or sewer services to serve existing residence