Permit Submittal Requirements
- Plans must be submitted in person. Submittals via overnight delivery or courier will not be accepted.
- No submittals will be processed after 4:30 p.m.
- Plans must be wet signed by the designer.
- If the designer is a licensed architect or civil engineer, then a professional stamp must be affixed to the plans.
- If the design professional does not wish to sign the plans on the first round of plan check they may annotate the plans "Not for Construction, Plan Check Only", and the plans can be accepted without a signature.
- An Application for Building and Safety Division Permits form must be filled out and accompany all plan submittals.
- Refer to the Commercial Submittal Requirements and Residential Submittal Requirements handouts.