The City Manager provides leadership and direction to the organization in:
- Serving as Chief Executive responsible for day-to-day operations
- Fulfilling City Council priorities
- Executing the City Council workplan
- Addressing community needs
- Executing fiscal policies
- Fostering public awareness of City programs and services
- Assuring programs and services are effectively provided to the community
- Appointing department heads to help manage city operations
View the City of Pleasanton Values Statement and the City of Pleasanton General Plan Vision Statement.
View the key findings of our most recent Community Survey.
City Manager’s Office
City Manager, Gerry Beaudin
Interim Assistant City Manager, Pamela Ott
123 Main Street
PO Box 520, Pleasanton, CA 94566
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.