The City Manager provides leadership and direction to the organization in:
- Serving as Chief Executive responsible for day-to-day operations
- Fulfilling City Council priorities
- Executing the City Council workplan
- Addressing community needs
- Executing fiscal policies
- Fostering public awareness of City programs and services
- Assuring programs and services are effectively provided to the community
- Appointing department heads to help manage city operations
View the City of Pleasanton Values Statement and the City of Pleasanton General Plan Vision Statement.
City Manager’s Office
City Manager, Nelson Fialho
Assistant City Manager, Brian Dolan
123 Main Street
PO Box 520, Pleasanton, CA 94566
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.