PLEASANTON CITY COUNCIL
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
200 Old Bernal Avenue
Pleasanton, CA 94566
CALL TO ORDER
* Pledge of Allegiance * Remarks by Councilmember Narum * Roll Call
CLOSED SESSION REPORT
1. Approve meeting minutes of December 4, 11, and 18, 2018
2. Actions of the Zoning Administrator
3. Accept public improvements performed by Bay Cities Paving and Grading, Inc. for the Annual Street Resurfacing and Preventative Maintenance Project, CIP No. 15503, and Old Vineyard Avenue Trail - Phase I, CIP No. 13544
4. Accept monthly disbursements and investment report for November 2018
5. Adopt a resolution approving the Memorandum of Understanding between the Livermore-Pleasanton Fire Department Joint Powers Authority and the International Association of Firefighters, Local 1974 with term ending December 31, 2021
6. Adopt a resolution setting compensation and amending the Temporary, Part-time/Seasonal Classification Salary Structure
7. Adopt a resolution updating the Management and Confidential Employee Performance Compensation Plan
8. Approve the purchase of a 2019 Peterbilt Patch Truck for Street Maintenance
MEETING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
9. Presentation of Alameda County Mosquito Abatement District Annual Report by Ryan Clausnitzer
10. Public Comment from the audience regarding items not listed on the agenda – Speakers are encouraged to limit comments to 3 minutes.
PUBLIC HEARINGS AND OTHER MATTERS
If necessary to assure completion of the following items, the Mayor may establish time limits for the presentations by individual speakers.
11. Public Hearing: PUD-81-30-57M/PUD-85-08-30M and PUD-81-30-58M/PUD-85-08-31M, Hacienda Owners Association - Consider applications for Major Modifications to the Planned Unit Development (PUD) governing Hacienda Business Park (PUD-81-30 and PUD-85-08) to update the Hacienda PUD development plan and Design Guidelines
MATTERS INITIATED BY COUNCIL
Under Government Code §54957.5, any writings/documents regarding an open session item on this agenda provided to a majority of the City Council after distribution of the agenda packet will be available for public inspection at City Hall in the City Clerk’s Office, 123 Main Street, Pleasanton.
There is a 90-day limit for the filing of a challenge in the Superior Court to certain City administrative decisions and orders, which require a hearing by law, the receipt of evidence, and the exercise of discretion. The 90-day limit begins on the date the decision is final (Code of Civil Procedure § 1094.6). Further, if you challenge an action taken by the City Council in court, you may be limited, by California law, including but not limited to Government Code §65009, to raising only those issues you or someone else raised in the public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered to the City Council prior to or at the public hearing. The City Council may be requested to reconsider a decision if the request is made prior to the next City Council meeting, regardless of whether it is a regular or special meeting.
Accessible Public Meetings
The City of Pleasanton can provide special assistance for persons with disabilities to participate in public meetings. To make a request for a disability-related modification or accommodation (e.g., an assistive listening device), please contact the City Clerk's office at 123 Main Street, Pleasanton, CA 94566 or (925) 931-5027 at the earliest possible time. If you need sign language assistance, please provide at least two working days' notice prior to the meeting date.