PLEASANTON PLANNING COMMISSION
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
On March 3, 2020 Governor Newsom proclaimed a State of Emergency due to COVID-19 and has issued Executive Order N-29-20 and approved AB 361 suspending provisions of the Brown Act allowing meetings via teleconferencing and members of the public to observe and offer comments telephonically or electronically.
If you wish to speak on an item listed on this agenda or under public comment, it is requested that you submit a speaker card in advance of the meeting at https://pleasanton.seamlessdocs.com/f/planningcommission.
Once the meeting begins, you may participate in the Zoom meeting by using the “raise your hand” function when public comment is opened on the agenda item. You will be unmuted when your name is called and you will be re-muted after the allotted time. To raise your hand, click the “raise your hand” button or *9 on your telephone. To unmute your phone, press *6.
To join by phone +1(669) 900-6833 or +1(253) 215-8782. When prompted: Enter Webinar ID: 91012209912
CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, AND ROLL CALL
CONSENT CALENDAR - Consent Calendar items are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion unless a request for removal for discussion or explanation is received from the Planning Commission or a member of the public by submitting a speaker card for that item.
1. Actions of the Zoning Administrator
2. Approve the meeting minutes of February 9, 2022
3. Approval the meeting minutes of February 23, 2022
4. P19-0410, Kurt Hereld/Hereld & Ayres Architects, 715 Rose Avenue – Request for Design Review approval to: 1) construct an approximately 1,344-square-foot detached two-story, two-unit home in front of the existing single-story home; and 2) demolish the detached garage and construct an approximately 1,385-square-foot detached two-story garage with a unit above, behind the existing single-story home, and related site improvements at 715 Rose Avenue. Zoning is RM-1,500 (Multi-Family Residential) and Core Area Overlay District
MEETING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
5. Public Comment from the audience regarding items not listed on the agenda – Speakers are encouraged to limit comments to 3 minutes.
PUBLIC HEARINGS AND OTHER MATTERS
MATTERS FOR COMMISSION'S REVIEW/ACTION/INFORMATION
6. Reports from Meetings Attended (e.g., Committee, Task Force, etc.)
7. Actions of the City Council
8. Future Planning Calendar
MATTERS INITIATED BY COMMISSION MEMBERS
Under Government Code §54957.5, any writings/documents regarding an item on this agenda provided to a majority of the Planning Commission after distribution of the agenda packet will be available for public inspection at City Hall in the Planning Division, 200 Old Bernal Avenue, Pleasanton.
Accessible Public Meetings
The City of Pleasanton can provide special assistance for persons with disabilities to participate in public meetings. To make a request for a disability-related modification or accommodation (e.g., an assistive listening device), please contact Sachiko Riddle, Office Assistant, by phone at 925-931-5600 or by email at email@example.com at the earliest possible time. If you need sign language assistance, please provide at least two working days’ notice prior to the meeting date.