PLEASANTON PLANNING COMMISSION
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
200 Old Bernal Avenue
Pleasanton, CA 94566
CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, AND ROLL CALL
CONSENT CALENDAR - Consent Calendar items are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion unless a request for removal for discussion or explanation is received from the Planning Commission or a member of the public by submitting a speaker card for that item.
2. P18-0109, Ishaq and Sina Osman - Application for Design Review approval to construct an approximately 7,104-square-foot residence with attached 850-square-foot garage and detached 1,200-square-foot Accessory Dwelling Unit on a vacant lot at 4112 Foothill Road. Zoning for the property is PUD-LDR/RDR/OS (Planned Unit Development-Low Density Residential/Rural Density Residential/Open Space) District.
3. P19-0008, Glen Dawson/The Art of Problem Solving (AoPS) Academy - Application for Conditional Use Permit approval to operate a tutoring facility with a maximum of 72 students at any one time at 5200 Franklin Drive, Suite 110. Zoning for the property is PUD-I/C-O (Planned Unit Development – Industrial/Commercial and Offices) District.
4. P18-0225, Jennifer Fleming for Westcore Properties - Application for Conditional Use Permit approval to operate a food-service warehouse and distribution facility located at 5675 Sunol Boulevard. Zoning for the property is I-P (Industrial Park) District.
MEETING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
5. Public Comment from the audience regarding items not listed on the agenda – Speakers are encouraged to limit comments to 3 minutes.
PUBLIC HEARINGS AND OTHER MATTERS
6. P18-0340, Stoneridge Properties, LLC (Simon Property Group) - Application for Design Review approval to demolish the existing Sears Department store (approximately 176,151-square-feet) and parking structure and construct a 255,420-square-foot development that may include new retail, grocery, cinema, and specialty lifestyle health club uses (net increase of 79,269 square feet) located at 1700 Stoneridge Mall Road. Zoning for the property is C-R(M) – (Regional Commercial – Mall) District.
MATTERS INITIATED BY COMMISSION MEMBERS
MATTERS FOR COMMISSION'S REVIEW/ACTION/INFORMATION
Under Government Code §54957.5, any writings/documents regarding an item on this agenda provided to a majority of the Planning Commission after distribution of the agenda packet will be available for public inspection at City Hall in the Planning Division, 200 Old Bernal Avenue, Pleasanton.
Accessible Public Meetings
The City of Pleasanton can provide special assistance for persons with disabilities to participate in public meetings. To make a request for a disability-related modification or accommodation (e.g., an assistive listening device), please contact Stefanie Ananthan, Office Manager, by phone at 925-931-5602 or by email at email@example.com at the earliest possible time. If you need sign language assistance, please provide at least two working days’ notice prior to the meeting date.