PLEASANTON PLANNING COMMISSION
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
200 Old Bernal Avenue
Pleasanton, CA 94566
CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, AND ROLL CALL
CONSENT CALENDAR - Consent Calendar items are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion unless a request for removal for discussion or explanation is received from the Planning Commission or a member of the public by submitting a speaker card for that item.
2. P19-0190 and P19-0191, Joseph Hartley for Blue Oaks Church – Applications for: 1) Conditional Use Permit approval to operate a religious facility within an existing building; and 2) Design Review approval to construct related building and site improvements at 7139 Koll Center Parkway. Zoning for the project is a PUD-I/C-O (Planned Unit Development-Industrial/Commercial-Office) District.
3. P19-0283, Shipla Panech/Panache Academie Pleasanton - Application for Conditional Use Permit approval to operate a state-licensed heritage school at 6700 Santa Rita Road, Suite C. Zoning for the project is a Planned Unit Development – Commercial (PUD-C).
MEETING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
4. Public Comment from the audience regarding items not listed on the agenda – Speakers are encouraged to limit comments to 3 minutes.
PUBLIC HEARINGS AND OTHER MATTERS
5. P14-0852 and PUD-105, 7106-7315 Johnson Drive and 7035-7080 Commerce Circle – Consider: (1) certifying the Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Report (FSEIR); (2) approval of a General Plan Amendment to change the land use designation of the project site from Business Park (Industrial/Commercial and Office) and General and Limited Industrial to Retail/Highway/ Service Commercial; Business and Professional Offices; and (3) approval of a Planned Unit Development (PUD) Rezoning to rezone the project site from Planned Unit Development-General and Light Industrial (PUD-G&LI) District, Planned Unit Development Industrial/Commercial-Office (PUD I/C O) District, and General Industrial (I-G-40,000) District to PUD-C District on 12 parcels at 7106 through 7315 Johnson Drive and 7035 and 7080 Commerce Circle, comprising approximately 40 acres known as the Johnson Drive Economic Development Zone (JDEDZ).
MATTERS FOR COMMISSION'S REVIEW/ACTION/INFORMATION
10. Matters for Commission’s Action
Under Government Code §54957.5, any writings/documents regarding an item on this agenda provided to a majority of the Planning Commission after distribution of the agenda packet will be available for public inspection at City Hall in the Planning Division, 200 Old Bernal Avenue, Pleasanton.
Accessible Public Meetings
The City of Pleasanton can provide special assistance for persons with disabilities to participate in public meetings. To make a request for a disability-related modification or accommodation (e.g., an assistive listening device), please contact Stefanie Ananthan, Office Manager, by phone at 925-931-5602 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest possible time. If you need sign language assistance, please provide at least two working days’ notice prior to the meeting date.