PLEASANTON PLANNING COMMISSION
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
On March 3, 2020 Governor Newsom proclaimed a State of Emergency due to COVID-19 and has issued Executive Order N-29-20 and approved AB 361 suspending provisions of the Brown Act allowing meetings via teleconferencing and members of the public to observe and offer comments telephonically or electronically.
If you wish to speak on an item listed on this agenda or under public comment, it is requested that you submit a speaker card in advance of the meeting at https://pleasanton.seamlessdocs.com/f/planningcommission.
Once the meeting begins, you may participate in the Zoom meeting by using the “raise your hand” function when public comment is opened on the agenda item. You will be unmuted when your name is called and you will be re-muted after the allotted time. To raise your hand, click the “raise your hand” button or *9 on your telephone. To unmute your phone, press *6.
To join by phone +1(669) 900-6833 or +1(253) 215-8782. When prompted: Enter Webinar ID: 91012209912
CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, AND ROLL CALL
CONSENT CALENDAR - Consent Calendar items are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion unless a request for removal for discussion or explanation is received from the Planning Commission or a member of the public by submitting a speaker card for that item.
1. Actions of the Zoning Administrator
2. PX17-0904, Stoneridge Properties, LLC (Simon Property Group), 1008-1700 Stoneridge Mall Road – Application to amend and extend the Stoneridge Shopping Center Development Agreement (DA), governing an approximately 362,790-square-foot shopping center expansion, for one year. Zoning is CR(M) – (Regional Commercial – Mall) and PUD–MU (Planned Unit Development – Mixed Use) District
MEETING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
3. Public Comment from the audience regarding items not listed on the agenda – Speakers are encouraged to limit comments to 3 minutes.
PUBLIC HEARINGS AND OTHER MATTERS
4. PUD-137, Terry Townsend for Donna Gudaitis, 375 Sycamore Road – Work session to review and receive comments on an application for Planned Unit Development (PUD) development plan to divide an existing approximately 62,571-square-foot (1.44 acres) site into a total of four lots (three new; one existing) and for the construction of three new homes and on-and off-site improvements. Zoning is PUD-MDR (Planned Unit Development – Medium Density Residential) District
5. P21-0751, 2023-2031 (6th Cycle) Housing Element Update – Review a list of potential sites under consideration for future rezoning for residential development and inclusion in the environmental analysis as part of the Sites Inventory for the 2023-2031 (6th Cycle) Housing Element Update
MATTERS FOR COMMISSION'S REVIEW/ACTION/INFORMATION
6. Reports from Meetings Attended (e.g., Committee, Task Force, etc.)
7. Actions of the City Council
8. Future Planning Calendar
MATTERS INITIATED BY COMMISSION MEMBERS
Under Government Code §54957.5, any writings/documents regarding an item on this agenda provided to a majority of the Planning Commission after distribution of the agenda packet will be available for public inspection at City Hall in the Planning Division, 200 Old Bernal Avenue, Pleasanton.
Accessible Public Meetings
The City of Pleasanton can provide special assistance for persons with disabilities to participate in public meetings. To make a request for a disability-related modification or accommodation (e.g., an assistive listening device), please contact Stefanie Ananthan, Office Manager, by phone at 925-931-5602 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest possible time. If you need sign language assistance, please provide at least two working days’ notice prior to the meeting date.