Disabled Housing & Services

The City of Pleasanton works with agencies in the Tri-Valley region to coordinate housing and services for persons with disabilities. Specific information on these opportunities is available by directly contacting each applicable agency.

Housing Units for Persons With Disabilities

Through programs such as the City’s Growth Management Ordinance, the federal CDBG (Community Development Block Grant) and HOME (HOME Investment Partnership Program) grants, and others, the City has assisted the development of specific housing units in Pleasanton reserved for persons with disabilities.

Please note: rental opportunities in these developments are administered either by the on-site management or by a supporting agency.

Services for Persons With Disabilities

There are a number of agencies in Pleasanton and the Tri-Valley that provide a range of services for persons with disabilities, including housing information and referral services.

Pleasanton Unified School District (PUSD)'s Adult and Career Education offer a Paid Internship Program (PIP) for Regional Center clients. The internship runs from September through May and follows the PUSD school calendar. For more information about their program click HERE