Pleasanton is pleased to announce that the Callippe Preserve Golf Course in Pleasanton will be celebrating its 10 year anniversary on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at the Golf Course with a round of golf and a party, which will include on-course food and beverages, an after-event cocktail reception, hors d’ouevres and prizes.
Pleasanton and CourseCo Golf management are proud of the past decade of success and look forward to many more with the Callippe Preserve Golf Course. In the past ten years, over 600,000 rounds of golf have been played, countless golf lessons have been taught, and a multitude of special events have been hosted on the grounds.
The course, an award-winning design by Brian Costello, has also won other awards and accolades over the years, including but not limited to:
• Ranked 6th Public Access Golf Course by Golf Week Magazine – March 2006
• Ranked 9th "Best New Public under $75" by Golf Digest – January 2007
• 3 time winner of GreensKeeper.org "Best Value Award" in the East Bay Area
• Golf Week Magazine – 47th Best Municipal Course – May 2010
• Winner of 6 Environmental in Golf Awards (ELGA)
Help us celebrate the occasion with a golf outing and party. The fee for Pleasanton residents is $55 and $65 for non-residents. Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. for a 10:00 a.m. shotgun golf outing. Call 925 426 6666 for more information or visit www.playcallippe.com.
Follow us on Twitter @pleasantonca