- Check out the current issue of our bimonthly newsletter the EDGE! Stay informed about dynamic services and programs at the Pleasanton Senior Center. Call 925-931-5365 or click here to subscribe to our mailing list.
Membership is not required to attend the Pleasanton Senior Center and many of the senior activities are offered at low or no cost. Activities offered for older adults (over 50 years of age) include:
Enjoy a nutritious lunch at the Sage Café, provided by Open Heart Kitchen , in cooperation with the Area Agency on Ageing of Alameda County, and the City of Pleasanton.
Lunch is served Monday-Friday. Doors open at 11:15am and lunch is served from 11:45am - 12:45pm. Please call by 1pm the day before you would like to visit the Café (925) 931-5363 to make a reservation. 1% milk served daily.
Suggested Donation: $3.00. Annual registration for the lunch program required.
To view the current menu for the month, please click here
Please call (925) 931-5363 for more information.
View information on the Community Services Fee Assistance Program.
Discount of 20 Percent on Water/Wastewater Accounts
- Pleasanton Residents age 65 or over are eligible for this discount.
- Contact the Utility Billing Office at 925-931-5425.
Weisner Senior Fund
- Provides emergency, one time grants or loans in nominal amounts to adults age 60 and above in extreme need of financial assistance.
- Senior Support Program 925-931-5379.
Facility Rental information
View information about facility rentals, or to check the availability and prices of a certain facility, call 925-931-5340.